The online Master of Engineering in Cloud Computing Management enables business and IT professionals to hone their technical and management skills. Students will gain an understanding of cloud architecture, applications and key trends, while learning how to assert their knowledge into promising business decision-making.
Considering the program’s flexibility, it is accessible to professionals from both technical and non-technical backgrounds. Applicants should, however, still be capable of showcasing their STEM aptitude through a combination of work, life and academic experiences.
Ideal candidates for the cloud computing management program will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in one of the following fields: engineering, computer science, physical sciences, mathematics, economics, business administration, or another relevant non-technical discipline.
- Minimum GPA of B- (2.7 on a 4.0 scale) or higher. Applicants with less than a 2.7 GPA are welcome to apply and may be accepted conditionally based on a holistic review of application materials.
- Work experience in an IT field for those who do not hold a degree in a technical discipline is desirable.
Note: GW considers a candidate’s entire background when reaching an admissions decision. Applicants who do not meet these requirements may still be eligible for admission and their records will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please contact an admissions counselor for more information.
To learn more about GW’s online graduate programs in cybersecurity and cloud computing, and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. If you have any additional questions, please call (877) 246-4824 to speak to an admissions counselor.
* All Fields are Required. Your Privacy is Protected.
Are you enrolling from outside the U.S.? Click here.
To expedite our review of your application for admission, please order your official transcripts and prepare all other materials to submit at the same time as your application. All supporting material must be submitted no later than 45 days from the date of application or the application deadline for the semester for which you are applying.
Complete application packets include:
- Completed Application
There is no application fee for this program. When completing the application form, you will also need to upload your resume and statement of purpose.
- Resume or CV: Upload your up-to-date resume or C.V.
- Statement of Purpose: In 250 words or less, state your purpose in undertaking graduate study at the George Washington University. Describe your academic objectives, research interests and career plans; present your related qualifications including collegiate, professional and community activities and any other substantial accomplishments not previously mentioned.
- Official Transcripts: Official transcripts are required from all institutions attended to complete the application packet. More information on transcript requirements can be found on the transcript policy page.
- Letters of Recommendation: Three letters of recommendation are required for admission. At least two of these letters must come from a professional reference. Please download the letter of recommendation form, fill out the top portion and email the form to the individual providing the recommendation. A letter of recommendation is only considered official when it is sent from the individual providing the recommendation and delivered directly to an admissions counselor via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at (888) 245-5409. Submissions directly from applicants will not be accepted.
- GRE Scores: GRE scores are recommended.
If you’re applying from outside the U.S., please see international student admissions information for additional requirements.
Academic credit earned at another institution will not be transferred into any online graduate program offered through the SEAS Online Programs Office.