The online Master of Engineering in Cloud Computing Management enables business and IT professionals to hone their technical and management skills. Students will gain an understanding of cloud architecture, applications and key trends, while learning how to assert their knowledge into promising business decision-making.
Considering the program’s flexibility, it is accessible to professionals from both technical and non-technical backgrounds. Applicants should, however, still be capable of showcasing their STEM aptitude through a combination of work, life and academic experiences.
Ideal candidates for the cloud computing management program will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in one of the following fields: engineering, computer science, physical sciences, mathematics, economics, business administration, or another relevant non-technical discipline.
- Minimum GPA of B- (2.7 on a 4.0 scale) or higher. Applicants with less than a 2.7 GPA are welcome to apply and may be accepted conditionally based on a holistic review of application materials.
- Work experience in an IT field for those who do not hold a degree in a technical discipline is desirable.
Note: GW considers a candidate’s entire background and all submitted materials when reaching an admissions decision. Applicants who do not meet these requirements may still be eligible for admission and their records will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please contact an admissions counselor for more information.
To learn more about GW’s online graduate programs in cybersecurity and cloud computing, and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. If you have any additional questions, please call (833) 330-1454 to speak to an admissions counselor.
The George Washington University respects your privacy. By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails and calls, which may use automated technology, from a representative of GW. We need your consent to contact you, but you can enroll without consenting to our contacting you.
To accelerate the application review process for admission, order your official transcripts and prepare all other materials for submission simultaneously with your application. All supplemental application materials must be received by the admissions office prior to the application deadline, to prevent rejection due to an incomplete submission.
Complete application packets include:
- Completed Application
There is no application fee for this program. When completing the application form, you will also need to upload your resume and statement of purpose.
- An Up-to-Date Resume or CV: This can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Statement of Purpose: In 250 words or less, state your purpose in undertaking graduate study at the George Washington University. Describe your academic objectives, research interests and career plans; present your related qualifications including collegiate, professional and community activities and any other substantial accomplishments not previously mentioned.
- Official Transcripts: Official transcripts are required from all institutions attended to complete the application packet. More information on transcript requirements can be found on the transcript policy page.
- Letters of Recommendation: Three letters of recommendation are required for admission. At least two of these letters must come from a professional reference. Please download the letter of recommendation form, fill out the top portion and email the form to the individual providing the recommendation. A letter of recommendation is only considered official when it is sent from the individual providing the recommendation and delivered directly to an admissions counselor via email at email@example.com or via fax at (888) 245-5409. Submissions directly from applicants will not be accepted.
- GRE Scores: GRE scores are recommended.
If you’re applying from outside the U.S., please see international student admissions information for additional requirements.
Academic credit earned at another institution will not be transferred into any online graduate program offered through the SEAS Online Programs Office.