Visit the admissions page
for the most recent start dates.
Students may begin their program of choice during one of five sessions each year:
- Early January to mid-March (Spring 1)
- Mid-March to mid-May (Spring 2)
- Late May to late June (Summer)*
- Mid-August to mid-October (Fall 1)
- Mid-October to mid-December (Fall 2)
*This is an accelerated, 5-week session.
A summer term is offered for those who must complete the mathematics prerequisite course.
For additional information and application deadlines, plesae contact an admissions counselor at email@example.com