Cybersecurity Policy and Compliance
Q: I don’t meet the IT work experience requirement or have a technical degree. Can I still apply to the program?
Q: What are the upcoming start dates and application deadlines?
Students may begin their program of choice during one of five sessions each year:
- Early January to mid-March
- Mid-March to late May
- Mid-June to mid-July
- Mid-August to mid-October
- Mid-October to late December
*This is an accelerated, 5-week session.
A summer term is offered for those who must complete the mathematics prerequisite course.
For our annual academic calendar and application deadline information, please contact an Admissions Counselor at email@example.com.
Q: How many courses/credit hours are required to complete the program?
Q: How many courses can I complete at a time?
Q: Do courses need to be taken in a certain order?
Q: How much time should I expect to spend doing coursework each week?
Q: Can I complete the program part-time?
Q: How quickly can I complete the program?
Q: Is there a minimum GPA requirement to complete the program?
Q: Will I need to log in at certain times of day? Or a certain amount of times each week?
Q: How quickly can I expect faculty members to reply to my questions?
Q: What online learning platform do you use?
Q: Who do I contact if I encounter a technical issue?
- Direct questions about GW systems (GWID, Blackboard, email) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and/or submit a tech service request.
- Direct questions about using the examination testing platform Remote Proctor Now to Software Secure at http://clientportal.softwaresecure.com.
- Direct questions about class access (WebEx), Blackboard files (recordings), and exam access to the technician whose contact information is listed on the syllabus for each course.
Q: Do students ever need to come to campus?
Q: What is your leave of absence policy?
To learn more about GW’s online graduate program in cybersecurity policy and compliance and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. If you have any additional questions, please call (877) 246-4824 to speak to an admissions counselor.
The George Washington University respects your privacy. By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails and calls, which may use automated technology, from a representative of GW. We need your consent to contact you, but you can enroll without consenting to our contacting you.